If you have ever found yourself in a situation, where you needed to make some changes to a PDF document, but it wasn’t editable, you probably tried to find a helpful program. However, the processes of searching, downloading and installing are quite frustrating and take a lot of time. Good news for you! Now, all tools you need are available online.
You don’t need to use a paper version of a contract, complete it, then scan and send to someone, who will have to repeat the whole cycle of actions. Create any form you need online. You may find a variety of PDF forms, which are fillable, editable and customizable. Choose one, that works for you and fill it with the required information. If you already have an example of the document, just copy the text and insert it into the fillable section. You may move the fields into a more acceptable position.
Steps to Create PDF Files Online
Choose an appropriate PDF form and upload it to your account. The form will be instantly open in the editor. Now you are able to make any change to satisfy your needs. Here is the list of the major possibilities for created PDFs:
- You can type and insert text anywhere you want.
- Add checkmarks and the date effortlessly.
- Emphasize important information via textboxes inside your document.
- Quickly Erase any content for better editing.
- Draw any shape, using powerful tools. Highlight text using a simple swipe of the cursor.
- Easily Number the pages in a single click.
- Add any images or pictures as well as tablets, graphics and drawing.
- Create forms and add text, tables, graphics, images and drawings.
Notice, that there is an option of working together. Your stakeholders may get access to your templates from any Internet-connected device. Edit together for better collaboration. Make comments and annotation on a single document.