How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
15 years ago, my father published a book with a company that is out of business. He owns the copyright. I designed the cover. He now wants additional copies. Is it possible to scan the pages, create a PDF, and publish on KDP?
I am not a lawyer but if you are absolutely certain that you (or your Dad) own copyright you can do whatever you like with the book. And that is the key element. Many years ago I wrote the first book about the Manson murder cases. The company that published it went out of business—but I was able to acquire rights to my book from the company that was out of business. And that way I was able to use large chunks of my earlier book in my newer, updated book. But make sure you have copyright.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
The other thing I have noticed is that some people actually claim that if the person you are dating is not a virgin, you can't date or marry them. Some people have no idea what they are talking about. As for being married, if you are married, there are laws that prohibit you from ever having sexual relations with someone you are dating. I have seen that even in the books I have read. This is from a book called “The Art of Seduction” which I did and now read for money. I have no problem with people doing books for cash—but there is something wrong with people who write about seduction because there is a lot of misunderstanding about what seduction is. A nice, easy way of stating seduction is that if you are nice to one new person you can seduce up to two persons,.