How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF document created in the Tamil font (non-Unicode) into a Unicode font?
Yes, you can convert your PDF document created in non-unicode font to Unicode text document. I usually follow these two methods - Method-1.Convert your PDF document into MS word (editable) format with the help of PDFfiller or Zamzar online converters. After converting it copy the text from the document and change it to Unicode with any Tamil Unicode font converter available online. Just google it. Method-2. (This is my favorite method.) Use any online OCR Service >>upload your PDF document>>Select Language>>Confirm preview >>hit OCR button. You have done, just copy the text, past it into MS word and save it. Congratulations! If I could help you please upvote the answer🙏
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know