How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can you create a well-structured PDF with macOS (macos, PDF, accessibility, and Apple)?
Mac Preview offers basic tools for highlighting, but you can not highlight text on scanned docs. I would suggest you to try Kdan’s PDF Reader Mac version. The annotation tools are really handy that you can adjust the color thru the settings for properties afterwards. Though it’s a freemium app, but the free version is enough for basic needs.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
If you want to edit scanned PDF on Mac you should try one of the good paid PDF editing software like Edit PDF, Pages, PagesPlus.