How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I create a nicely formatted .pdf from .html?
As others have mentioned, there are MANY tools available that can do this, from open source & free to commercial. However, the first question you need to answer is WHY are you doing this - what are you looking to do with the HTML? Do you simply want the (styled) content? Do you need a "pixel perfect" rendering or would you rather have something that reflows? Do you plan to process the output in a secondary application or is it strictly for viewing. Each of those answers will help you select what tool(s) are accepted for the purpose.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
Once you have that settled, your next step is to pick your target application (I know this was a VERY big topic!) If it's intended for viewing as a desktop application, you'll want something like Adobe's Acrobat, as they're not that hard to maintain. If you intend to do more than viewing (including creating) your artwork, like exporting, color adjustments, etc., you'll want to target a software suite that can handle that (like Adobe Photoshop, which comes bundled with Acrobat). If you're trying to do both, you'll need a separate program to do that (like Adobe Illustrator, for all the vector work). However, if all you're doing is viewing, then in most cases you can just have your artwork rendered by a software suite! In fact, the process of “rendering” is commonly referred to as “rendering with graphics,” and they have many tools you can use to produce this.