How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How does iTextSharp/iText compare to Aspose for creating and manipulating PDF documents?
What is "the original file"? If you are talking about converting some file to PDF and the original file is, say, a large image then the PDF will be bigger because it will contain the image plus a bunch of PDF code. I mean, the converter could compress the image more or something but that would not be what was expected or necessary. "Converting" to PDF won't magically turn a raster image to vector; think of it more as wrapping the raster image rather than converting it. But in general there are lots and lots of ways for PDFs to be large. Old PDF files tend to be rats nests inside. PDF is an old format with decades of version iterations in which over the years the kitchen sink and the kitchen itself were thrown in. A PDF is a stream of various kinds of typed data blobs with a table slapped on somewhere near the end (actually there might be multiple incompatible versions of this table, but I digress). The table maps file locations to data blobs. One of the data blobs is a list of page objects that kicks off the definition of the actual document. As long as the table is accurate to the extent that what needs to be looked up to paint the pages of the document is where the table says it is, the PDF is valid, but you could have junk of arbitrary size everywhere else and it will still open. You could even have megs of well-formed junk, old versions of data blobs and so forth. All of this is valid. Furthermore, commercial PDF readers will handle all kinds of invalid PDFs. T have to because there are tons of malformed PDFs in the wild. Commercial PDF readers will try to repair the table I am talking about if it seems to be broken. T will very rarely just bail out on a screwed up PDF. And many PDF creation programs tend to do weird shit -- I don't know why. I guess, old format plus kitchen sink plus 500 page spec that no one really reads equals lots of weird shit -- which leads to lots of PDFs being mysteriously gigantic but nonetheless apparently valid.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.