How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I want to self-publish a novel. Should I do this through Amazon or create a website and allow people to download my e-book as a PDF?
Hi Trina, Amazon is a hugely respected marketplace for many readers who love their one-click system, so not having your book on there would be a big mistake. However, there is no reason you can’t publish your book “wide” and have it on Amazon and distributed through Smashwords too. So long as you don’t sign up for the KU feature, you can sell your book on any of the major sites you like. For me personally, 90% of my income from book sales comes from Amazon, but just as if you were selling any ot...
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
Why do you not publish your book through Indie Press Revolution? There is no need to go down that route. Amazon is a very safe and reliable platform for publishing your books. My recommendation to you then, is to sign up with Smash words and use their KU. I am sure it would be a huge gain to you. Please see the FAQ section of our blog for our list of popular sites. I also recommend visiting the Smash words FAQ page before contacting the sales team about your problem. If you have any questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to contact us at supportsmashwords.