How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Should we use LaTeX as a templating format to create custom PDF for our users?
Take an existing style (“report” is probably best for you) and customize it. Btw, these styles are not terribly easy to read. In addition to knowing LaTeX you also need to know plain TeX. Alternatively, there are packages for defining a layout. Maybe that will suffice for you. See for instance CTAN. Package memoir
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
So, as PDF is a format with an “I-pad” feeling to it — it can really be a fun way of accessing the content, but it does require all the work as a PDF author as well as the technical ability to create a PDF file. That said, I still find it to be a superior solution to just view the text. While the original page is stored in PDF (but just like Word, Adobe Acrobat for example, you are able to view the PDF through the online PDF Creator as it comes out), this page was also designed to be viewed with a single click. That's right — once you put the work into the PDF (for example, when you are creating a paper) you are given the ability to instantly view your pages, and the PDF will display in a special way that you are not.