How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What program lets me create questionnaires or forms that can be filled out and when submitted it produces a formatted word document or PDF?
We have built an internal tool that does this and find it quite useful. If there is enough interest we could expose it for others to use. PM me if interested.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
This tool has been tested on Debian and Ubuntu. Installation This script uses some python modules. Sudo pip3 install virtual virtualenvwrapper python3 migrate.py Running / Debug Mode Migrations can be tested like this: ./migrate.py python3 migrate.py python3 migrate.py.debug Migrations can only be run in debug mode: ./migrate.py --debug Running Tests Tests are done using to. Tests are run: to Tests are run in the following order on Debian and Ubuntu: ./tests If the test fails the tests will not run and the process will be terminated. Deploying the App Create a.deploy file with the full name of the app. Nano /path/to/app/deploy.deploy Write one of the following lines under Deployment: build: python3 app.py run tests: python app.py debug: python app.py Save and close the file. Uncomment the Deployment: python3 and run tests sections and append the desired configuration. If the test passes the Deployment is deployed. If it fails then restart the server and try running the test again. To deploy to Heroku the following is the syntax:.