How To Create PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Which is the best programing language to create a server side jpg/PDF compressor web app?
Another vote for Elixir and Phoenix if its a web app. Elixir is pretty easy to learn, rock solid. Its design pretty well forces you to write vertically scalable apps. Adding horizontal scaling is a breeze since multi-node distribution is built into the Erlang VM. Grab the pid of a process on a remote node and send it a message the same as you were sending it to process on the same machine. If your doing web socket communications with a web client, Phoenix has the Channel abstraction built in. Easy to use and very powerful. It even supports multi-node Presence out of the box.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Create PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Create PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Create PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Create PDF: All You Need to Know
It's also a really fast server (especially on the Echo/Phoenix side). With the Elixir / Phoenix support there are tons of ways to make RESTful APIs for Erlang/Elixir applications. Here is an example from the Phoenix documentation. For a more extensive comparison between Elixir and Phoenix, we will go further. Phoenix vs. Elixir — A Comparison Of Web Services Let's compare three big web services which are used for creating web pages in Elixir: Laravel / Handlebars Pusher Elixir Here is how your Laravel/Handlebars / Pusher/Elixir web server or API should look like. Laravel 1.x Laravel is a web framework which allows you to build web apps to be launched in any web browser. It is very lightweight since everything is defined in a controller and the views are generated by a static compiler. It's also extremely popular since it started off with a nice UI, and it's a framework for developing both small and large applications. Furthermore, it has.